Since 1995 Health Partners International (HPI) has contributed to lasting health initiatives in more than 36 countries throughout Africa, Asia, Latin America, the Caribbean and the Middle East.
Our main projects are:
- More MAMaZ
- W4H - Addressing the acute shortage of female health workers in Northern Nigeria
- HPF - Improving the delivery of essential health services including the utilisation and quality of maternal and child health services in South Sudan
- NU Health - Improving access to maternal health services in Northern Uganda
- Mining Health Initiative - Understanding how the mining sector can contribute to better health in low income countries
- METS - Piloting Payment Models for Emergency Transport Schemes for
Obstetric Emergencies in Northern Nigeria
- MAPS - Malaria Action Program for States in Nigeria
- MAMaZ - Mobilising Access to Maternal Health Services in Zambia
- MNCH - Maternal Newborn and Child Health Programme - Nigeria
- SuNMaP - Support to the Nigeria Malaria Programme
- PRRINN - Partnership for Reviving Routine Immunization in Northern Nigeria
- Contracting Mechanisms - Framework Agreements to provide consultany services
In addition, we have a range of projects in numerous countries working with governments, development agencies and non-governmental organisations. See other projects.